WordPress Training Course at HE-Reigns Computers : Learn how to build a beautiful and professional responsive WordPress website that looks great on all devices without learning how to code and without any programming! No experience required.
- Learn the new features of WordPress.
- Understand how to use WordPress plugins.
- Learn Blogging techniques with WordPress.
Basic Requirements To Participate
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet.
- You don’t need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.
- The primary goal of this WordPress Training Course in Abuja Nigeria is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress guru in a few short time, without lots of technical jargon. We guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress.
- This WordPress Training will guide you through every single step from installation to the finished website. It will show you how you can install WordPress on your own computer for free, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
What To Expect After This Training.
Here are things you will learn in this WordPress Training
- Install WordPress on your PC, so you can learn without having to pay internet, hosting or domain fees.
- It will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like a homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
Register for this course Now