HE-REIGNS COMPUTERS is a Business Centre/Cyber Café and Institute for Learning located at No. 18 Fally Plaza Old Karu Road Mararaba, Nasarawa State. We are dedicated in training beginners and grooving even advance learners who wish to further their Knowledge in the ICT World.
Our aspiration is to become the most trusted institution in Africa by setting up world-class standards of business and professional behavior with our customers, our partners and our employees. By doing so, we wish to not only contribute to the progress and development of Africa’s economies and societies, but inspire other to do so as well.
Why join HE-Reigns Computers?[/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner]
HE-Reigns Computers is a fast growing start up with double digit growth month on month since our inception in June 2015.
We recognize that our growth is largely influenced by the professionalism and career growth of our employees which we have backed with best practices and effective knowledge transfer from across the globe.
We place value with diversifying knowledge within our organization as we consistently provide opportunities for staff to grow across different roles in the organization.
Meet the Team
Our teams are driven, dynamic and entrepreneurial. We excel in taking on challenges and solving problems that have never been solved before. When you join us, you will the have fun of working in an intense, challenging atmosphere and enjoying the sheer happiness as you surpass each and every milestone.
Looking For Job? We are Hiring
You’ll have the opportunity to work with people all around the world. We typically collaborate online but also meet in person on a regular basis.
See current opening at HE-Reigns Computers and apply online.
Sales Consultant - 2 Posts
Base plus Commission
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Sales consultant.
- Advanced knowledge of business systems and outcomes with ability to understand impact of solution design and implementation on customer’s business strategic objectives and requirements.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision making skill.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to translate technology-related jargon to diverse groups of technical and non-technical users.
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to develop technical documents.
- Self-motivation with ability to perform quality work within deadlines and budget with or without direct supervision.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2019.